AIA Ohio Honor Awards Program – JUNE 30 DEADLINE APPROACHING
There are five AIA Ohio Honor Awards which recognize Ohio’s best and brightest architects and firms. Nominations can come from individuals or from local components. The five awards are:
- AIA Ohio Gold Medal – the highest honor that AIA Ohio can bestow on an individual. It is conferred by the AIA Ohio Board of Directors in recognition of exemplary efforts and significant accomplishments.
- AIA Ohio Gold Medal Firm – the highest honor that AIA Ohio can bestow on an architectural firm.
- AIA Ohio Mentor Award – the AIA Ohio Mentor Award will be given to an individual who has demonstrated the ability to assist and mentor in their community.
- AIA Ohio Public Service Award – the AIA Ohio Public Service Award will be granted to an individual who has made a significant impact in their community through public service.
- AIA Ohio Emerging Professionals Award – the AIA Ohio Emerging Professional Award identifies and promotes exceptional accomplishments of Associate Members and Young Architect Members and their continuing development within the profession.
The deadline for each of these is June 30, 2023 – so there’s still plenty of time to put together a nomination packet. Consider an outstanding Ohio architect that you know and plan to nominate them for an AIA Ohio Honor Award! Submissions can be made online, at https://aiaohio.org/honor-awards/.