Dimension IV Madison Design Group
Posted 1 month ago
Dimension IV Madison Design Group, an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm, is seeking an experienced Interior Designer to join our team.
- Generate interior design concepts and design finalization.
- Generate and manage development of construction documents.
- Generate and present concepts, interior finish drawings, furniture drawings and presentation boards to clients.
- Answer construction questions and RFIs and prepare and issue Addendums or RFIs as necessary.
- Conduct programming interviews with the client.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Respond to Project Managers and clients in a timely manner.
- Create furniture specifications and installation drawings.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Multi-family housing experience a plus.
- 4+ years of work experience in an Architectural firm.
- Knowledge of interior finishes, furniture, codes and construction processes.
- NCIDQ certified preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit and Sketch-up required; basic knowledge of BIM360, Bluebeam and MS Office programs desired. Excellent presentation, written, listening, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Please forward your resume and a sample of your work to email@example.com for consideration.
|Application type||Forward your resume and a sample of your work for consideration.|
|Location (City)||6515 Grand Teton Plaza, Suite 120, Madison, WI 53719|