With a concentration on architecturally focused projects, Kleinfelder Architecture Inc., is expanding our team of architects, designers, and technicians. Our design-centers are located in Bowling Green OH, and Boston MA.
We currently have two architectural positions open in our Bowling Green OH Office (formerly Poggemeyer Design Group). We are looking for dynamic team members who can thrive in a team-oriented and collaborative workplace; and help grow our architectural teams in public and private sectors (Commercial, Education, and Industrial) as they grow and advance in their own careers. We encourage you to please contact our team leads Sonny Hamizadeh ( email@example.com ) or Fritz Roberson ( FRoberson@kleinfelder.com ) and find out more about these outstanding opportunities.
Kleinfelder Architecture Inc., is looking to add an experienced BIM Technician/designer to our team. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits in a fun work environment.
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in architecture (BIM) documentation
- Organized, able to prioritize and complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Experience in completing and detailing construction documents with minimum supervision
- Experience working with other inhouse members of the architectural and engineering disciplines
- Must have experience in Revit, and familiar with Architectural AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- The successful candidate must have experience in all aspects of architectural documentation (plans, details, elevations), and phases (SD thru CD).
Since 1961 Kleinfelder’s architects, engineers, scientists, and construction professionals have been providing solutions that addresses our clients’ design needs in transportation, commercial, education, and energy infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, creative, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to taking the right steps, every day, on every project from over 100 offices in the US, Canada, and Australia.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: flexible work hours, PTO in the 1st year, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and discount programs with large retail and automotive companies. Please visit our website for additional information.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
|Application type||Online E-mail|
|Location (City)||Bowling Green|